For our clients throughout Saudi Arabia we are looking for experienced and professional candidates in hospitality. If you are motivated and willing for a new opportunity in an amazing atmosphere, then apply for the job!
Location: Saudi Arabia
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and
- service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. Revel POS or Toast POS) Basic math skills
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
- 3-5 years of professional experience in hotels 5*
- Good command of English language
- Good command of Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Professional oriented, extravert and dynamic person
- Communication and presentation skills
- Team working, good organizing skills
- Servility, pleasantness.
- Working permit, travel costs and accommodation covered by the employer
- Salary range 800€ to 1400€ (depending on the working experience)
- One-year contract + possibility of extension
- Training and educations for employees
- Work in luxury hotels, villas and palaces.
If you have the required skills and experience, please send your CV (in English) via email or contact us by
telephone, with an indication of which position you are applying for:
firstname.lastname@example.org or apply by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
Contact: +382 69/150-729; +382 69/203-096
For this position only those candidates who meet the requirements will be considered.