Night Club Bartender
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Welcoming customers, assessing their needs and preferences and making recommendations, and taking orders;
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials;
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers;
- Checking customers’ identification and confirming it meets legal drinking age;
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked;
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment;
- Adhering to timing standards for products and services
- Ensuring he/she is introduced with all the food, liquor, beer, wine and retail offers;
- Applying positive suggestive sales approach to guide guests;
- Looking for ways to avoid waste and limit costs;
- Reporting to property on time and in proper uniform;
- Staying friendly and polite both to guests and coworkers at all times;
- Ensuring the guest feels important and welcome;
- Providing the extraordinary service experience to every guest.
To successfully fill this role, you should have the following:
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar or related role;
- Fluency in English language;
- Experience in dealing with clients or the general public;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
If you meet all of the above criteria and you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please visit: http://careers.portomontenegro.com/ for details on how to apply.
All applications must be in English.
Deadline for applications: position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!