DEKRA Employment Ltd., is an agency for temporary employment, employment mediation and counseling within human resource management. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is known for its excellent services.
On behalf of our Client, an International Company based in South Korea, DEKRA is offering challenging position:
- Responsible for reviewing the project ITP and quality documents;
- Overseeing the construction and welding of specific modules;
- Monitor and review and approve vendor quality procedures;
- Overseeing and leading the site QC inspectors;
- Review and approve vendor quality procedures.
- Degree in Mechanical or similar field;
- Toxic chemical, oil and gas safety experience;
- Construction design management;;
- Fluent in English Language, another language would be an advantage.
- Strong organizational ability and time management skills
- Able to work independently
- Ability to manage multiply tasks and stay on schedule on fast paced environment;
- Flights to and from South Korea
- Transport inside South Korea
- Health insurance
- Safety work clothing
- Breakfast and lunch at the working days
- Every 3 months 5 days off for trip home
- Ticket paid every 3 months for going home (incl 2 weekends = 9 days off)
If you are interested, please send your resumes to e-mail email@example.com or use the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted.