DEKRA Employment Ltd., is an agency for temporary employment, employment mediation and counseling within human resource management. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is known for its excellent services.
On behalf of our Client, an International Company based in South Korea, DEKRA is offering challenging position:
- Planning, coordination and supervision of all mechanical activities to complete shutdown in
- Responsible for installation of the water steam cycle, manpower planning;
- Quality control;
- Responsible for coordination, scheduling, technical issues, material;
- Responsible for cost control, documentation, planning staff, organization heat treatment and NDT, pressure tests, EN-Standard, PED.ite.
- Education in the metal industry / welding industry / mechanical engineering or similar field;
- Professional in mechanical and piping construction works with long time-hands on site experience in the fields of power plants, gas and oil;
- Experience with heat treatment and NDT, progress control, cost control and quality control.
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organizational ability and time management skills
- Able to work independently
- Ability to manage multiply tasks and stay on schedule on fast paced environment;
- Flights to and from South Korea
- Transport inside South Korea
- Health insurance
- Safety work clothing
- Breakfast and lunch at the working days
- Every 3 months 5 days off for trip home
- Ticket paid every 3 months for going home (incl 2 weekends = 9 days off)
If you are interested, please send your resumes to e-mail email@example.com or use the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted.