Project Administrator (m/f)
Tara Resources authorized to lead Brskovo mining project in Montenegro, which has the potential to be one of the largest and lowest cost open pit zinc mines in Europe, producing zinc, lead and copper concentrates, is seeking a highly motivated Project Engineer and Administrator! If you are experienced with ability to work without supervision, in a timely manner and to meet deadlines, apply for the position:
- Developing the Project Schedule in collaboration with the General Manager and other discipline leads;
- Regular updating/maintenance and reporting of the Project Schedule;
- Preparation of periodic (weekly/fortnightly and monthly) reports;
- Communicate with all contractors and relevant functional leads to ensure that reporting contributions, invoicing and upcoming activity coordination is in hand to the required standard.
- Ensure all relevant project information is captured and stored efficiently and in a timely manner;
- Attend and minute key and periodic meetings with Contractors and Regulators;
- Translation duties as required;
- As Construction activities commence, additional responsibilities in such areas as quality control and contractor co-ordination in your area of expertise may be required.
Minimum job requirements:
- Relevant tertiary degree – Bachelor or Master Engineering (likely civil, mechanical or electrical);
- Relevant post-graduate qualification in Project Management;
- Training in project scheduling software and principles;
- A high level of written and spoken Montenegrin and English;
- 4+ years post-graduate work experience;
- 2+ years in project management, preferably in medium to large construction projects;
- Contractor management experience;
- Contract tendering and negotiation experience;
- Regulatory permitting processes and environment;
- Demonstrated problem solving, innovation and process adaptation;
- Report writing, data management and information dissemination in English and Montenegrin.
Profile of the requested candidate:
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft suite, CAD software and database management;
- Ability to work without supervision, in a timely manner and to meet deadlines;
- Clear, concise and polite verbal and written communication, including spoken and written English;
- Maintenance of effective working relationships with corporate and management teams, regulatory authorities, contractors, employees and other departments;
- An eye for detail in planning and organization with an ability to appreciate implications for the achievement of medium-longer term schedule objectives;
- An ability to listen carefully and translate English;
- Montenegrin during technical and regulatory meetings.
- Excellent working conditions;
- Possibility of good earnings;
- Excellent growth opportunities;
- Working within international environment.
If you consider that your profile meets these conditions, please submit a biography to us, indicating the position you are reporting for by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
*To apply to the job position please register HERE. Your profile must be 75% strong.