Chief Steward / Šef kuhinjskih čistača (m/f)
POSITION: CHIEF STEWARD – ŠEF KUHINJSKIH ČISTAČA (m/f)
HOTEL AMAN SVETI STEFAN
I. Job Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the Stewarding Department is managed, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times;
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned place of work according to the standard set;
- To assign responsibilities to subordinates, implementing multitasking principle and to check their performance periodically;
- To be a hands-on Manager and be present at all times in the Operation, especially during busy periods;
- To implement a flexible scheduling based on business patterns;
- To establish and strictly control inventories and the par stocks in the operation for all operating equipment, Food & Beverage, FF&E items and to ensure that the outlet is adequately equipped;
- To conduct monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies;
- To control the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies;
- To conduct daily pre-shift briefings to employees on preparation on Outlet and Banquet activities;
- To liaise with the Kitchen and Food & Beverage Department on daily operations and quality control;
- To ensure that each outlet is supplied with clean and dry operating equipment;
- To ensure that the food production areas are supplied with clean and dry kitchen utensils;
- To supervise cleaning contractors in kitchen and back-of-house food and beverage areas;
- To ensure that back-of-house cleaning schedules and garbage runs are strictly adhered to and areas are cleaned according to the established standards;
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all Food & Beverage equipment needs;
- To be demanding and critical when it comes to service standards;
- To handle guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors;
- To maintain the Daily Log Sheet;
- To plan the outlet weekly roster and work schedules to ensure that the stewarding operation is adequately staffed to handle the level of business;
- To attend weekly Food & Beverage Meeting and daily Operation Meeting;
- To provide the Materials Department with detailed Product and Purchase Specifications for all Products used in the Operation;
- To control requisition, storage and careful use of all Operating Equipment and Supplies.
II. Supplementary information (Requirements):
- High school Degree school with one (1) year experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to meet the required knowledge, skills andabilities.
- Minimum of 1 year experience on the same capacity or in any related field;
- Superior leadership and management skills with emphasis on staff supervision and development; ability to manage and interact with diverse staff and clients;
- Strategic and proactive;
- Experience working with diverse groups, i.e. staff, clients/guests, outside contacts;
- Collaborative working style; team-building approach.
If you are interested, please send us your CV in Montenegrin or English (preferably with a photo) to the e-
mail address: email@example.com or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.