Office Manager (m/f)
GIZ Open Regional Fund Foreign Trade Promotion (ORF FT)
advertises for one (1)
Office Manager (m/f)
Full-time employment (100%)
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is implementing the Open Regional Fund Foreign Trade (ORF FT) aimed to improve framework conditions for free trade and competitiveness through the promotion of regional cooperation. The ORF FT is aimed at eliminating barriers to trade, improving trade procedures on the national level, strengthening institutional capacities for implementing trade-relevant regional agreements and improving market access for international enterprises. The ORF FT also acquired co-financing from the European Union and will start June 01, 2020 with duration of 3 years and 2 months.
The project works on regional and country levels and cooperates with a variety of stakeholders from public and private sector. Team language is English, yet German is widely spoken and an asset with regards to administration.
Overall purpose of the post:
The administrative manager is responsible for:
- providing administrative and organizational support to the implementation of the project;
- meeting the administrative needs of the project independently, with a minimum of input and leadership (in particular procurement, contracting, payments);
- organizing workshops, seminars, conferences and other events with timely care for all related activities (e.g. hotels, transportation, interpretation, etc.);
- advice on how administrative processes can be optimized;
- depending on candidate qualifications, the position might be upgraded at a later stage to junior coordinator, also involving technical work in the project team.
Qualifications and experience sought
- University degree in business administration, accounting, finance or related subjects (Master or equivalent);
- At least 3 years professional experience in a comparable position;
- Experience in administration and in organizing and conducting events and workshops;
- Experience in the administration of development cooperation projects, in particular EU-financed an asset;
- English language; Knowledge of the German language is an asset;
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office);
- Willingness to upskill as required by thetasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management.
- Full-time employment;
- Project office in Podgorica;
- Assignment period: 01 June 2020 – 31 May 2021, with prospect of prolongation until 30 July 2023.
Please send your application to GIZ Office Montenegro by E-Mail: email@example.com, including the following information: Application letter, CV in English (Euro Pass format), references or use the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.