MLOps Engineer (m/f)
MLOps Engineer (m/f)
AI healthcare startup with 132 million monthly unique visitors seeking a MLOps Engineer
Get involved with our Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as a MLOps Engineer.
Apply if you’re fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own tasks, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. And the remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
- Create ML pipeline - ETL, continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD);
- Define the model management system, technologies, and processes to manage model development, training, and deployment including hyper-parameter configuration and optimization;
- Create scalable systems for efficient monitoring, tracing, profiling, and debugging;
- Diagnose and support complex systems.
- 1. 5+ years of industry experience;
- 2. 2+ years of experience in developing continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines (e.g. Jenkins);
- Experience with designing, building, and deploying MLOps pipelines;
- Proficient knowledge of git (DVC), Docker and containers, Kubernetes, Airflow;
- Proficiency in distributed storage and processing of big data with Hadoop and Spark;
- Experience with Hive;
- Experience with database management systems and tools including but not limited to Cassandra, MangoDB, SQL;
- Strong programming skills in Python, C or C++;
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (such as TensorFlow and PyTorch).
Nice to haves:
- Passion for building automation to reduce manual tasks;
- Solid understanding of math, networking, storage, and sysadmin best practices;
Reasons why this AI startup might be your dream workplace:
- A competitive salary and annual merit increase reviews — great work is rewarded;
- A culture that communicates over the phone and asynchronously;
- Flexible working time and vacations;
- Distributed and strategic work;
- A chance to join collaborative teams;
- Room for personal and professional growth and development;
- Opportunity to learn many new technologies and information working with bright individuals.
In case you are interested in this advert please apply by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.