Night Receptionist (m/f)
Karisma Hotels & Resort is currently have an opening for:
NIGHT RECEPTIONIST (m/f)
- Respecting grooming standards according to Hotels Management standards.
- Participation in daily coordination.
- Familiar with the categories of rooms and their characteristics, as well as the services, amenities and activities of the hotel,opening hours of restaurants and bars, SPA center, promotional activities in the hotel, etc;
- He/She is fully familiar with all reception procedures.
- Performs night processing operations in the hotel reservation / reception
information system, in accordance with the night data processing procedures at
the reception desk;
- Collaborates with security guards and security personnel in case of damage and theft at the hotel;
- Responsible for reporting directly to superiors any risks or potential risks to the operation or safety of the hotel;
- Keeps records of occupied and vacant rooms;
- Knows and applies procedures for lost and found items when lost items are brought to the front desk;
- Responds politely and discreetly to the complaints and requests of guests and notifies them to their
- Monitors and records any unresolved issues in the sector log;
- Performs check in and check out procedures according to the standard of services, as well
as sales activities related to the promotion of hotel services;
- He is familiar with the current accommodation price;
- Checks cash vouchers and prepares them for refunds according to a predefined schedule;
- Arranges and prepares Check In Cards before guests arrive;
- Assigns rooms upon arrival of walks in guests and guests without reservation;
- Informs the maid about room changes and test rooms,
- Keeps a control record of the maid`s table and checks for deviations;
- Controls and completes cashier procedures;
- Performs exchange operations, according to the valid exchange rate list and rules;
- Controls and monitors cash registers, various forms, safe deposit boxes and Internet cards;
- Checks guest vouchers issued by agencies;
- Holds an appropriate sum of money from the payment of "day pass" and "night pass";
- Performs and fulfills check in and check out processes according to established standards;
- Meets the requirements of quality programs, energy savings programs and environmental programs;
- Performing other tasks and tasks within his / her jurisdiction, where necessary, at
the previous order of the Head of Reception.
- Excellent understanding of English language and fluent conversation is a Must.
If you are interested, please send your resumes to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or use the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.