Homeowners Services Coordinator (m/f)
Embark on an exciting new chapter of your career as Nikki Beach prepares to open the gates of another seaside haven, located on the shores of Boka Bay!
In more than 20 years Nikki Beach brand has grown into a global, multifaceted luxury hospitality company which has one goal in its heart – the Celebration of Life.
After settling on the shores of the USA, Caribbean, Barbados, Thailand, UAE, Spain, France, Monaco, Italy, Greece and Turkey, Nikki Beach is coming to the shores of Montenegro, beckoning not only guests but aspiring and ambitious individuals to be a part of a vibrant community..
Escape the ordinary - join (the extraordinary) Nikki Beach Montenegro team!
Position: Homeowners Services Coordinator (m/f)
- Owner communication;
- ALL communication with owners;
- Communicating with owners via email and phone regarding any issues they have with their apartment and taking reservations and special requests in regards with their arrival;
- Strong liaison with relevant departments (Legal, Finance, IT, Front Office, Maintenance) to deliver the customer focused solutions.
- o Active role in the Front Office department at the reception
- Check in / out both Hotel guests and apartment owners;
- Processing payments;
- Work in Opera PMS;
- Within warranty: Reporting any defects to the Maintenance team and ensuring they are fixed quickly.
- Outside warranty: Arranging any repairs or other work requested by owners, either to be carried out by caretakers or third parties. Billing owners as appropriate;
- Purchasing any items requested by owners;
- Working with Maintenance Manager, agree annual maintenance plan with caretaker team and ensure it is carried out correctly.
- Reported to Hotel General Manager, in accordance with annual budget;
- Keep costs within budget;
- Utilities and Insurance;
- Tracking apartment utilities consumption and ensuring that bills are paid promptly;
- Where Hotel is responsible for paying utilities on behalf of owners, ensure bills are paid promptly and owners recharged;
- Ensure that all utility meters are correctly registered and utilities are paid on time;
- Ensure that each apartment is adequately insured and that insurance is renewed on time;
Contracts & Billing:
- Sending pro-forma invoices to owners and chasing for payment;
- Keeping track of which owners have paid / owe us money;
- Maintenance & Rental contract management;
- Charging clients for ad hoc payment requests.
Key skills required:
- Must have very good knowledge of Russian, Montenegrin and English;
- Highly organised;
- Customer Service orientated;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel.
If you are interested, please send us your CV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.