Senior Receptionist (m/f)
Embark on an exciting new chapter of your career as Nikki Beach prepares to open the gates of another seaside haven, located on the shores of Boka Bay!
In more than 20 years Nikki Beach brand has grown into a global, multifaceted luxury hospitality company which has one goal in its heart – the Celebration of Life.
After settling on the shores of the USA, Caribbean, Barbados, Thailand, UAE, Spain, France, Monaco, Italy, Greece and Turkey, Nikki Beach is coming to the shores of Montenegro, beckoning not only guests but aspiring and ambitious individuals to be a part of a vibrant community..
Escape the ordinary - join (the extraordinary) Nikki Beach Montenegro team!
Position: SENIOR RECEPTIONIST (m/f)
Reports to: Front Office Manager
Receiving guests and welcoming them in the warmest way possible and answering telephone calls. The major role of the senior receptionist is to ensure that the reception unit of an office runs efficiently, and that all reception duties are attended to. He/she will be responsible for supervising the receptionist on a daily basis and ensuring that all functions are carried out in accordance with stipulated protocols and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all our guests receive a positive, warm and professional first and last impression.
- Ensure that every phone call is handled in a courteous and professional manner and that all visitors are appropriately attended to.
- To be accurate and should pay attention to details.
- Be aware of booking procedures and arrange reservations in an efficient way.
- Responsible for checking the state of stationery and equipment in the reception area and if found to be malfunctioning, the maintenance personnel should be informed to fix it.
- Ensure records are kept properly so that they can be easily retrieved for review when needed by relevant personnel.
- Provide support, mostly administrative to other members of staff according to the directives of the manager.
- Ability to handle cash, credit/debit cards.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and keep smiling.
- Inserting reservations to the PMS by following the instructions provided by the sales & reservations department.
- Establish standard operating procedures that ensure the quality of standards are maintained by all associates and the guest experience satisfaction through every touch point.
- Create a harmonious unified environment for colleagues and managers alike to ensure unity in the team, which will be portrayed in excellent guest experience delivery.
- Ensure that training and development planning is implemented and followed.
- Leading and managing all areas of the Guest Experience department in absence of other relevant managers.
- Front Desk experience in Hotels 4* and 5*.
- English and Russian language knowledge.
- Clear communication skills – spoken and written.
- Well presented, friendly manner.
- Computing skills: Proven ability to use Microsoft Office, Word and Excel, Property
- Management System, Room Management System.
- Good time keeping, excellent attendance.
If you are interested, please send us your CV to the e-mail address: email@example.com or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.