HR Manager (m/f)
We are looking for:
HR Manager (m/f)
with the hospitality industry background
To be successful in this role, you will help us run a healthy hotel business where our employees are engaged and productive.
- Design hiring plans for all hotel departments based on annual/seasonal needs;
- Interview and assess job candidates;
- Manage compensation and benefits plans;
- Participate in preparation of personal expenses and annual/monthly headcount report;
- Participate in budget planning;
- Oversee employee attendance and working schedules, including paid time off, overtime and breaks;
- Onboard new hires;
- Report on employee turnover rates;
- Organize employee records, like contracts, paying special attention to our expats;
- Implement employee retention programs;
- Coordinate accommodation, catering and transport for our staff when necessary;
- Schedule trainings for all hotel employees;
- Act as the point of contact when employees have queries or job-related issues;
- Ensure hotel staff complies with relevant health and safety regulations.
- Previous work experience working within HR Directorate, in the hospitality industry*;
- Hands-on experience with HRIS;
- Experience in conducting interviews;
- Understanding of labor legislation;
- Budget planning;
- Excellent communication skills;
- HR related certificates are plus;
- 5+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles in Montenegro;
- 3+ years of experience in Labor Relations and Employee Relations in Montenegro.
If you meet all of the above criteria and you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then apply by submitting your CV to e-mail address: email@example.com or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.