Bar Manager (m/f)
Embark on an exciting new chapter of your career as Nikki Beach prepares to open the gates of another seaside haven, located on the shores of Boka Bay!
In more than 20 years Nikki Beach brand has grown into a global, multifaceted luxury hospitality company which has one goal in its heart – the Celebration of Life.
After settling on the shores of the USA, Caribbean, Barbados, Thailand, UAE, Spain, France, Monaco, Italy, Greece and Turkey, Nikki Beach is coming to the shores of Montenegro, beckoning not only guests but aspiring and ambitious individuals to be a part of a vibrant community..
Escape the ordinary - join (the extraordinary) Nikki Beach Montenegro team!
Position: BAR MANAGER (m/f)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan bar menu;
- Plan, organize, and control the operations of a virgin cocktail bar;
- Prepare non-alcohol beverages;
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks;
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks;
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations;
- Maintain, restock, and replenish bar inventory and supplies;
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience;
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables;
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays;
- Perform daily opening and closing check lists;
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for stock, sales, cash and purchases reports.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks;
- Innovative and ambitious to learn and create;
- Ability to keep the bar organised, stocked and clean;
- Smiling and positive attitude;
- Teamwork skills.
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa offers:
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Professional working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Seasonal working contract from March – November.
If you are interested, please send us your CV to the e-mail address: email@example.com or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.