Reservation Manager (m/f)
Embark on an exciting new chapter of your career as Nikki Beach prepares to open the gates of another seaside haven, located on the shores of Boka Bay!
In more than 20 years Nikki Beach brand has grown into a global, multifaceted luxury hospitality company which has one goal in its heart – the Celebration of Life.
After settling on the shores of the USA, Caribbean, Barbados, Thailand, UAE, Spain, France, Monaco, Italy, Greece and Turkey, Nikki Beach is coming to the shores of Montenegro, beckoning not only guests but aspiring and ambitious individuals to be a part of a vibrant community..
Escape the ordinary - join (the extraordinary) Nikki Beach Montenegro team!
Position: RESERVATION MANAGER (m/f)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Having knowledge of entire Reservation Procedure according to International Hotel manual system.
- Responsible for Hotel and Local Reservations and Reservation
- Allocate daily tasks to Reservations staff .
- Review reservation booked daily.
- Review arrival report daily.
- Responsible for training staff.
- Responsible for implementation of policies and procedures.
- Ensure special handling of repeats guest and very VIP guest.
- Observes and ensures that proper telephone manners are maintained at all times
- Follows up tentative bookings and update reservation status
- Reviews no-show and cancelled reservations and processes charges according to hotel’s policy
- Supervising of Group Reservations.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum 3 years experience as Reservation supervisor or Asst.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian (desirable not mandatory)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – MS Word, Excel.
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa offers:
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Professional working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Seasonal working contract from March – November.
If you are interested, please send us your CV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.