Porto Montenegro is currently looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor who has a passion for maintaining a superior level of cleanliness and exceptional service for our guests. Housekeeping Supervisor plays a pivotal role in assisting the Head Housekeeper in managing the daily operations of the Housekeeping Department.
In this role, you will be both on the field and in the office, in performing the following duties:
- Assisting in managing daily activities of the Housekeeping Department to ensure the standards of cleanliness are met on a consistent basis through daily inspections & monitoring of all assigned areas;
- Coordination and monitoring of weekly and monthly plans;
- Procurement and control of necessary assets for Housekeeping Department and the office;
- Providing support to Head Housekeeper with the supervision of employees’ performance and notifying Head Housekeeper on areas of concern;
- Arranging and filing of documentation, ensuring maintenance of accurate and up-to-date records;
- Performing variety of administrative duties including drafting the correspondence, reports, and forms relative to the operations of the department;
- Providing support to Head Housekeeper with responding to inquiries and communication with other departments;
- Performing other operational & administrative duties as assigned by supervisor.
A successful Housekeeping Supervisor will have the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years of housekeeping supervisory experience in a hotel or similar;
- Knowledge of housekeeping service techniques and standards;
- Sound judgment and the ability to work well with a diverse staff;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word and Power Point);
- Fluency in Montenegrin and English, both spoken and written;
- Driving License - B category.
If you meet all of the above criteria and you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
All applications must be in English. Deadline for applications: position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process.