Food and Beverage Manager (m/f)
Food and Beverage Manager
Managing all F&B operations and delivering an excellent guest experience. Forecasting, planning and managing all F&B outlets, staff and finance. Maximizing sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Creating a working environment that supports organisational and core values.
- Responsible for complete operation of two restaurants, four bars, room service, beach and entertainment outlets.
- Rostering of all F&B staff to efficiently and effectively service all outlet requirements.
- Preserving excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Liaising with the Executive Chef and kitchen to ensure efficient operation of the kitchen and quality menus are designed to suit the business and achieve budgeted food costs.
- Designing beverage menus for all F&B outlets.
- Coordinating with other departments of hotel for events and day-to-day operations.
- Attention to detail when it comes to food standards, costs, safety.
- Managing maintenance of all F&B equipment in liaison with Maintenance Manager and outsourced companies.
- Identifying customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Handling customer complaints, wrong stock orders and resolving employee conflicts – skillful in quick but effective solutions.
- Leading F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Establishing targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Organizing work schedules, orders, cleaning schedules; performing inventory counts, stock takes, spot checks etc.
- Providing a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations.
- Proven F&B management experience.
- Working knowledge of various software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
- The efficient management of financial transactions, delegated projects and employees.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Customer service mind set.
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage team of 80 and meet financial targets.
- Hospitality Management/F&B Service Management/Culinary degree or degree in a related field.
- Fluent in English, written and oral. Russian is an advantage.
- La Perla Hotel & Resort. High season 6 days a week – Low season 5 days a week. Annual contract.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by submitting their CV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.