We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join our exciting and passionate teams in the following departments: Sales, Residential Buildings, Sports Club. In each of these positions, you will be part of a friendly and professional environments, and will be committed to providing five star quality services to our clients, ensuring their memorable experience.
The Receptionist truly influences the first impressions of our clients and, therefore, is responsible for
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Providing courteous, prompt and efficient service to clients and guests on all of their inquiries;
- Handling incoming calls and walk in’s, following the Company’s procedures;
- Keeping office supplies in order and liaising with vendors;
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material;
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties including copying, faxing etc.;
- Projecting an approachable and professional image in personal appearance and demeanor;
- Being fully aware of Porto Montenegro products and services at all times;
- Ad-hoc duties, as assigned by Supervisor.
What are we looking for?
- To successfully fill this role, you should have the following:
- Higher education or vocational training specializing in the tourism and/or hospitality industry;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a front office/customer service field;
- Fluency in English language. Knowledge of another foreign language would be an advantage;
- Friendly and outgoing personality, with excellent personal presentations and communication skills;
- An engaging, polite and professional approach, with a passion for delivering exceptional levels of customer service;
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a client;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products and ability to navigate through Company systems;
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
If you meet all of the above criteria and you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
All applications must be in English. Deadline for applications: position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process.