CNC Operator – Mojkovac
Good job, good life!
The Headhunter provides HR services, HR consulting, raising awareness of employers about the importance of human resources departments in the company.
The Headhunter has offices in Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Serbia, Texas (USA).
For the purposes of our Client, located in Mojkovac, Montenegro, we are looking for:
CNC Operator – Mojkovac, Montenegro
To use computer numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety of functions.
Your job is important since some materials are not easy to shape or handle manually or with conventional equipment.
CNC Operators are highly skilled professionals, able to work with great concentration and precision. They must be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines. A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are also essential.
The goal is to produce high quality parts and materials by programming machines to perform the right operations.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
- Proven experience as CNC operator on machines HAAS VF1, HAAS VF2, HAAS EC-400, OKUMA MX-45 VAE, OKUMA MA40-HA
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent; certificate or diploma in engineering or relevant discipline is a plus
- Successfully completed apprenticeship is wanted
- English and/or German knowledge is an advantage.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever!
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success! Believe your career to the ONLY professionals! Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted.
Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.