POSITION, RESERVATION MANAGER, HOTEL AMAN SVETI STEFAN
Ensures the smooth and efficient operations in the department through prompt, effective and proper reservations service to achieve maximum room revenue in order to meet or exceed the revenue target.
- Manages the taking of reservations and operates systems in accordance with company standards
- Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
- Controls daily reservations and rates in the system
- Controls corporate bookings with payment details require
- Promotes the hotel’s products and services maintaining a high level of product/service knowledge
- Controls daily forecast and studies it with the Revenue Manager (risky periods for availability)
- Provides the expected reports to the Revenue Manager and keeps in mind deadlines, accuracy and needs of the person requiring the report
- Examines the low occupied periods and looks for strategies to increase the occupancy
- Stays well informed on industry trends and competitor activities
- Conducts regular reservation checks
- Ensures all activities and traces are followed up on in a timely manner and results of such recorded.
- Manages group blocks to ensure accuracy of business on books
- Increases performance and productivity of the team, provides necessary trainings and education
- Informs the team about meeting results and the latest news
- Ensures the department operates with a sales attitude and all personnel are aware of sales opportunities within the hotel that will assist with the maximization of revenue
- Maintains effective office administrative procedures within the department according to company standard
- Monitors reservation levels and inform mangers of current and future occupancy rates.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- A passion for team coaching and development
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build effective long-term relationships
- Analytical approach to work
- Bachelor degree required;
- 3 -5 years experience in the same or similar role in Reservation, Sales or Front Office department
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well within time limits, meets deadlines
- Focus on customer service, approaching work with a friendly, energetic, approachable, motivated and calm demeanor
- Must be proficient in computer knowledge
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented, organized and be able to handle a fast paced environment
- Open to expats
- Opera knowledge.
If you are interested, please send us your CV in Montenegrin or English (preferably with a photo) to the e-
mail address: email@example.com or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS no later than 31.12.2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.