Good job, good life!
The Headhunter provides HR services, HR consulting, raising awareness of employers about the importance of human resources departments in the company.
The Headhunter has offices in Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Serbia, Texas (USA).
For our client in Muscat, Oman, we are looking for the following position:
HOST/Captain (m/f) – Muscat, OMAN
Full relocation package, accommodation, work permit, visa, social insurance, transportation provided by the company.
Salary range negotiable.
- Manage guest relationship & solve their issues;
- Meet guests and conduct them to the tables;
- Monitor FOH staff activities and creates reports regarding their performances;
- Provide staff feedback and solve or escalate any staff disputes which may arise;
- Motivate staff throughout the day in order to achieve their best results;
- Programs the shifts, so that the staff benefits from a balanced schedule;
- Monitors the cleaning and stocking level in all FOH of the restaurant;
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports;
- Maintain the cash drawers in good order and provide petty money when required for change;
- Maintain Cashier and cash and credit payments.
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Mandatory: High school diploma with training in hospitality;
- Preferred: BS degree in Business Administration/ hospitality or other relevant.
- Customer service skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Computer skills;
- Minimum skills in English;
- 2-4 years of experience in appropriate role in restaurants or hotels.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) to: email@example.com or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
TryThe HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!