Good job, good life!
The Headhunter provides HR services, HR consulting, raising awareness of employers about the importance of human resources departments in the company.
The Headhunter has offices in Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Serbia, Texas (USA).
For our client in Muscat, Oman, we are looking for the following position:
BARTENDER (m/f) – Muscat, OMAN
Full relocation package, accommodation, work permit, visa, social insurance, transportation provided by the company.
Salary range negotiable.
- Plan bar menu;
- Plan, organize, and control the operations of a virgin cocktail bar;
- Prepare non-alcohol beverages;
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks;
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks;
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations;
- Maintain, restock, and replenish bar inventory and supplies;
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience;
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables;
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays;
- Create basic coffee drinks;
- Create and innovate signature cold and hot drinks and presentation with Chefs approval;
- Perform daily opening and closing check lists;
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for stock, sales, cash and purchases reports.
Academic and professional qualifications:
- High school;
- Relevant training certificate.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks;
- Innovative and ambitious to learn and create;
- Ability to keep the bar organised, stocked and clean;
- Smiling and positive attitude;
- Teamwork skills;
- Some English language skills.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a bartender or barista.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
TryThe HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!