Human Resources Generalist - Mojkovac
For our Client, company from Mojkovac, we are looking for Human Resources Manager position. Your role as an HR Manager will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR and administrative tasks, like organizing trainings, interviews, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR policies. And you’ll also act as the main point of contact for Management queries on HR-related topics.
Human Resources Manager - MOJKOVAC
- General Human Resources and Administrative duties;
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives;
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace and assist in development and implementation of human resource policies;
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form;
- Navigate through job search websites in order to find potential candidates for opened positions and contact them personally;
- Evaluates candidates while taking into consideration job requirements and candidate qualifications, interviewing and testing them on consistent set of qualifications;
- Continuously extents his/her knowledge by participating in different related trainings, being up to date with professional publications, building and maintaining personal networks.
- Proven experience as an HR Manager;
- Excellent English language knowledge;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to relocate or to travel to Mojkovac;
- Outstanding knowledge of general human resources policies, procedures and local laws;
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever!
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com
All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success! Believe your career to the ONLY professionals! Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted.
Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!