Postanite pripravnik/ca u The HeadHunter
Good job, good life!
The Headhunter provides HR services, HR consulting, raising awareness of employers about the importance of human resources departments in the company.
The Headhunter has offices in Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Serbia, Texas (USA).
INTERNSHIP WILL INCLUDE TRAININGS FOR:
- General Human Resources and Administrative duties;
- Conducting employee onboard and organization of training & development initiatives;
- HR programs promotion, to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace and assist in
- development and implementation of human resource policies;
- Maintaining employee files and records in electronic and paper form;
- Navigating through job search websites in order to find potential candidates and contact them personally;
- Evaluation of candidates while taking into consideration job requirements and candidate qualifications, interviewing and testing them on consistent set of qualifications.
- Excellent English language knowledge;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attentive to details.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Internship is paid
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success! Believe your career to the ONLY professionals! Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted.
Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!