Važi do: 21. oktobar 2019.
Telenor Montenegro has advertised a position for candidates interested in the position:
- Acts as domain specialist for the product/system area of responsibility.
- Participates relevant phases of G2M process regardless of project methodology (e.g. waterfall or agile).
- Performs relevance check and identifies interdependencies across projects portfolio, within phases of initiation, planning and execution.
- Ensures that the requirements provided by Business Analysts, Project Manager and other stakeholders are adequately defined and at sufficient level of understanding required by development team.
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders, Project Managers, Scrum Master, Solution and Business Architects and Business Analysts to define high level solution and build release plans reflecting company’s priorities and with provided LOE for key project/product/system requirements.
- Manage continuous development and delivery of business initiatives’ features according to release plans:
- Manage product backlog, define and/or clarify user stories/requirements (including system stability, access rights, data integrity…). Assist with writing Acceptance Criteria using the Given/When/Then format and act as a liaison between project stakeholders and Quality Assurance experts.
- Work with other Product Owners to understand use cases, features, business & technical domain rules and overall product goals
- Work closely together with the (self) organized product Scrum team to communicate the product feature priorities balancing delivery plans with business value.
- Lead sprint planning meetings with the Scrum team reviewing previous and current sprint, stating the sprint goal, explain feature priorities and guiding the team on the deliverables required to meet the sprint goal
- Lead sprint review and demos of delivered capability and value to the business stakeholders
- Lead sprint retrospectives and contribute to the ongoing team continuous improvement process
- Organize sprint testing with product Scrum team and support E2E user acceptance testing by cooperating with Business Analysts, Technical Project Managers and the Development team
- Support resolution of issues/bugs within area of responsibility
- Support the coordination of targeted solution delivery with technical and business teams.
- Work with UX design and other business stakeholders to ensure user experience improvements across key journeys delivered by the product.
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders in defining and delivering change requests and product/system improvements.
- Collaborate with Solution and System Architects in decision making regarding technology architecture and infrastructure
- Support Data Governance activities in coordination with System Administrators.
- Conduct the Business System Owner role in all business relevant processes, according to company standard.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to define and communicate the product development roadmap and priorities.
Job Segment: Quality Assurance, User Experience, Technology
Please apply by October 21st using the option:
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.