Audit FSI Manager
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
More than 280,000 Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, diversity, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte in Central Europe spans 18 countries and operates as one cohesive entity with almost 7,000 people. Our integration allows us to coordinate regionally and deliver locally, adding value to our services and allowing them to be performed in the most efficient manner. We have experience in providing cross-business and cross-industry services to different types of clients including major local and international companies.
To enable us to support our significant growth, to our office are currently looking for candidates for a position of:
AUDIT FSI MANAGER
Work you will do
Your role as a Manager in Financial Services Industry (FSI) Audit Team will focus on providing audit services to a portfolio of diversified clients in the financial services sector (including banking/securities, insurance and investment management). Your role would also be developing effective business relationships with clients in order to identify, package and sell business solutions that help our clients grow and become more successful. You have to assume responsibility for small components of engagements and contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel.
- You will mainly be involved in providing auditing and assurance services to our portfolio of banking clients, as well as other client
- You will be responsible for the execution of the audit and leading audit teams during the fieldwork at clients, managing and coaching junior team members
- You will have the opportunity to provide a variety of non-assurance services to our clients
- You will be interacting directly with senior management of the audit team and audit clients to discuss auditing issue resolution and continuity
- You will be working on complex areas of the clients' balance sheets, income statements
- You will be supporting and ensuring the continued training and development of the FSI audit team
Your task will be to develop and motivate all FSI audit staff and provide them with counseling and career guidance.
- You started your curriculum to become a member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or are interested in doing so
- You have 5+ years' experience in auditing, ideally at one of the Big 4
- You have a bachelor degree in Economics
- You have knowledge of regulatory requirements for banks
- You work independently, take the initiative and are happy taking on responsibility
- You have previous experience in managing a team
- You enjoy working with clients and building client relationships comes easily to you
- You communicate confidently in Montenegrin and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
• Living Our Purpose: Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
• Talent Development: Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• Performance Drive: Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• Influence: Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• Strategic Direction: Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
• Stakeholder Focus: Leverages a deep understanding of audit and risk advisory services and stakeholder needs to deliver high quality engagements
• Become experts in risk assessments and audit responses: Audit professionals are required to obtain an understanding of the entity and its environment, including the entity’s internal control. This is a continuous dynamic process of gathering, updating and analyzing information throughout the audit. Audit professionals are also required to have knowledge of relevant accounting standards applicable to the entity. Auditors are required to perform risk assessment procedures to provide a basis for the identification and assessments of the risks of material misstatement
• Integrate engagement teams and manage referred work: Involving internal specialists early and often in audits leads to cohesive, well integrated engagement teams. As auditors we have a responsibility to understand the scope of work performed by the experts and specialists, supervise their procedures, review their working papers and understand the conclusions that they reach. Supervision, communication and review in relation to the work performed by component auditors are important activities to determine appropriate identification and response to assessed risks of material misstatement to the group financial statements and, more broadly, adherence to the DTTL Audit Approach Manual
• Make appropriate use of tools, guidance and methodology Delivery of high quality audits via a number of enablers:
• Global Audit Imperatives: Fundamental tenets applicable for all audits to drive the pursuit of professional excellence and quality audits
• Professional Excellence: Tools and resources for audit practitioners that focus on behaviors required to deliver the highest professional excellence
• Methodology, content, guidance, learning and tools: Enhancement and supplementation to existing resources to reflect changing standards and expectations, which continue to provide the foundational elements in performing a quality audit
• DA/EMS: Continued roll out of Deloitte Audit across the Deloitte network
• Manage project plans to optimize engagements: Development and management of a project plan is a critical component to executing high quality audits. A robust project plan includes key activities, milestones, deadlines, and priorities for all engagement team members, including P/P/Ds, professionals, component auditors and specialists
• Formulate reasonable judgements and conclusions in order to deliver informative and timely outputs: Making reasonable judgements involves:
• identifying the issue
• applying knowledge of business, financial accounting and reporting and information technology
• researching the topic and considering different perspectives
• evaluating alternatives in the light of the relevant facts and circumstances
• considering whether a suitable process was followed in reaching a conclusion and whether sufficient appropriate audit evidence exists to support it
• consulting as appropriate documenting the conclusion and the rationale for it
• Apply Ethical and Professional Standards: Compliance with auditing and accounting standards, relevant laws and regulations (including specific local laws and regulations), ethical standards, independence requirements and the audit firm's quality control procedures
At Deloitte, our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
On this specific job we will offer you following development opportunities:
• Minimum 40 hours of training per year
• Possibility of gaining professional certification
• Long-term career opportunities, both locally and internationally
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits, such as:
• A competitive salary
• Extensive experience gained from working across multiple geographies and clients
• International travel insurance
• Advancement within the company
How to apply
Please apply on-line on our website, create your profile and attach your CV or update your existing profile. Apply HERE.