About the company:
Coinis is a leading software distributor with infrastructure solutions that monetize various desktop and mobile applications globally. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services to help our partners meet crucial goals.
The company’s success was forged by its people – talented individuals who thrive in a homelike environment. Which is why Coinis prefers the word family over employees and collectively enjoys the benefits of a 730m2 business space featuring a commodious lounge room with a fully equipped kitchen, a gaming zone, massage chair, gym, open-space offices, two conferences rooms, and more! It houses talent, produces quality, and guarantees fun; from picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there's no shortage of ways to enjoy life at Coinis.
The chosen candidate will serve as versatile Senior Developer at the heart of Coinis’ activities and must have the ability to demonstrate proficiency in all tech matters; be experienced in developing new business intelligence reports, maintain IT systems and environments, showcase analytical capabilities, design, develop, amend, optimize, and certify code.
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience,
- Candidate shall have demonstrated at least 5 years of experience in requirements analysis, systems engineering, operations and data governance, network/ systems administration, and configuration management,
- Applicants must possess the necessary developer skills to mingle with back-end languages/technologies and concepts such as Python, Django, SQL, Lua, AWS (EC2, lambda functions, S3, etc.), REST API
- Strong knowledge of version control (Gitlab)
- Using best coding practises and standards such as design patterns, writing documentation
- The right candidate must possess the necessary developer skills to orchestrate database structures, tables, and fields, to debug and troubleshoot production environment application issues, and the ability to effectively communicate details with all levels of management,
- Knowledge of cloud architecture, AWS, Azure, Linux terminal, Hadoop a plus,
- Candidate shall possess the necessary people skills to identify team requirements and deliver results.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
- Competitive pay (above industry standards)
- Paid private health insurance
- Paid gym membership
- Paid commuting cost if living outside the city or further distance
- Multiple annual company retreats
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Parental Leave.
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.