Node.js Developer (In house or Remote)
Good job, good life!
The Headhunter provides HR services, HR consulting, raising awareness of employers about the importance of human resources departments in the company.
The Headhunter has offices in Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Serbia, Texas (USA).
For the purposes of our Client, located in Serbia, we are posting job advertisement for:
React.js Developer (In house or Remote)
We are looking for full time, long term Node.js Developer to join our Clients team to continue to build on their existing product. Our Client works with international companies, expertise in built around experience and technologies required for delivering high load, high availability e-commerce, social networking and sport gambling platforms.
We need developers who are:
- Strong in Node.js
- Mid to senior level – Minimum 3 years of experience
- Take responsibility for doing a good job and take pride in their work
Minimum technical requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with GIT and Jira
Minimum employment requirements:
- Looking for a long term, full time role
- History/work experience using Node.js
- Reliable, hits deadlines and good ticket management
- Strong communication – English language
- Experience with high traffic platforms – huge advantage
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery) environment on the Amazon Web
- Services (AWS) Cloud – huge advantage
- Candidates would report to Clients CEO and all candidates do 2 interviews - with our People Manager and with Clients CEO.
Candidates would report to Clients CEO and all candidates do 2 interviews - with our People Manager and with Clients CEO.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever!
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) to: email@example.com or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
TryThe HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!