JUGOPETROL AD, member of Hellenic Petroleum Group, the main supplier of oil products in Montenegro, whose main activities include wholesale and retail of oil products, is looking for a professional to fill in the following position:
- Performing routine accounting or bookkeeping clerical operations related to expenses and costs;
- Filing, posting, examining, verifying, correcting and balancing financial transactions;
- Checking for accuracy, identifying discrepancies and alerting supervisor;
- Adhering to specific and detailed instructions and procedures according to bookkeeping standards;
- Processing and recording invoices according to standard routines. Checking for completeness and errors. Locating and extracting information from files/records as requested;
- Dealing with suppliers in order to resolve routine queries and problems;
- Preparing reports in an accurate and timely manner;
- Work with incoming invoices related to expenses.
- University degree in Economics, Finance, or related educational field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in accounting/auditing/controlling or relevant finance position, preferably in an international environment
- Detailed-oriented person with organizational agility
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team working ability and strong communication skills
- Flexible and proactive personality
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
- Proficient Microsoft office user.
If you are confident that you meet the above stated requirements and you are interested in developing your career in a dynamic international environment and good working atmosphere, please email your CV in English to email@example.com or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
Closing date: 31 st May 2019
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.