Ovaj oglas je istekao i poslodavac više ne prima prijave
Hotel Lazure has advertised a position for candidates interested in the position:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for general cleanliness of guest rooms, Front and Back of the house and outside areas of
the Hotel according to the standards.
- He / she must maintain the highest standard of service and
ensures the greatest possible guest satisfaction.
- Reports directly to and communicates with the Housekeeping Supervisor on all pertinent matters affecting related matter.
- Co-ordinates with his colleagues to ensure service is delivered in a smooth and effective manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides efficient, expedient and courteous service to the guests leading to a total guest andcompany satisfaction.
- Cleans and maintains guest rooms, Public toilets, Guest corridors, Public Areas, back of the house area, outside areas according to daily task and set standards and procedures. Make required corrections
- Maintains all equipment, machinery, furniture and other hotel belonging in good working conditions and provides its safekeeping.
- Changes the linen and terry, receives these items from the laundry and brings the dirty ones in proper way back.
- Replenishes guest supplies (toilet paper, soap, shampoo, bath salt, water, coffee, sugar etc.) according to procedures and approved standards.
- Takes care of the equipment and machinery; prepares it for the next shift, refills the bottles with cleaning chemicals and the caddy.
- Reports and submits lost and found articles immediately.
- Is fully conversant with the facilities, services and special promotions offered by the hotel and passes when needed this information on to the guest.
- Maintains daily documentation.
- Participates in monthly inventories if required.
- Takes part in special cleaning projects in rooms, front and back of the house, hotel outside areas.
- Is courteous, warm, smiling, while dealing with the guest.
- Maintains work zone/place, equipment, and materials clean, tidy and in good shape; reports defective materials and equipment to direct/ indirect superior and/ or appropriate person.
- Listens to guest remarks or complaints and rectifies wrong doing and any guest demand. Informs HK manager of all complaints.
- Responds to requests from guests for assistance and information.
- Coordinates with other personnel.
- Follows the department standards.
- Demonstrates an understanding and an awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety.
- Attends department meeting and training when requested.
- Is always clean and properly groomed on duty, according to hotel policy.
- Performs all duties other than above requested by the HK Supervisor, Manager and Hotel Manager.
Interested candidates can apply by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS or by sending a CV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org