Važi do: 09. maj 2019.
Hotel Lazure has advertised a position for candidates interested in the position:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking.
- Also perform other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation including plating and garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate garnishes for all hot menu item plates.
- Reports directly to and communicates with the Sous Chef on all pertinent matters.
- Co-ordinates with his colleagues to ensure service is delivered in a smooth and effective manner.
- Cooperates with Stewarding
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide efficient, expedient and courteous service to the guests leading to a total guest and company satisfaction.
- Is responsible for the cleanliness, maintenance and upkeep of all equipment, furniture, stations and hotel property he / she is working with.
- Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment according to standardized recipes.
- Knows and complies consistently with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Informs superiors when the ingredients stock is getting low or when the kitchen tools do not work properly.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Packages take-away food for clients.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
- Carefully supervises the food temperature and the temperature from cooling rooms, to ensure that the ingredients kept are kept at the appropriate temperature.
- Is responsible minded for the breakage and loss of the used items.
- Coordinates with other personnel.
- Follows the department standards.
- Complies with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Attends department meeting and training when requested.
- Is always clean and properly groomed on duty, according to hotel policy.
- Performs all duties other than above requested by the Executive chef, Sous Chef and Hotel Manager.
Interested candidates can apply by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS or by sending a CV to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.