Važi do: 09. maj 2019.
Hotel Lazure has advertised a position for candidates interested in the position:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primarily responsible to greet and welcome all guest to the hotel and relieve guests of their luggage on arrival.
- He must maintain the highest standard of service and ensures the greatest possible guest
- Reports directly to and communicates with the FO Supervisor on all pertinent matters affecting related matter.
- Co-ordinates with his colleagues to ensure service is delivered in a smooth and effective manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides efficient, expedient and courteous service to the guests leading to a total guest and company satisfaction.
- Is responsible for the cleanliness, maintenance and upkeep of all equipment, furniture he / she is working with.
- Is fully conversant with the facilities, services and special promotions offered by the hotel and to pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises in order to maximise hotel sales.
- Has a full working knowledge of the loyalty programme and its benefits – taking every opportunity to enrol new members .
- Is aware of all written and spoken requests, to carry out these requests in a courteous and helpful
- Is present in the lobby to be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Ensures collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Tags baggages and returns the identification slips to guests.
- Assists guests with luggage to the front desk.
- Inspects guest room for order and adequate supplies and informs guests of room amenities.
- Delivers faxes, messages, packages and flowers to guests rooms and offices.
- Provides items on loan to guest and collects the items back from guest before departure.
- Is courteous, warm, smiling, while dealing with the guest.
- Ensures safe storage and collect ticketing of guest coats and personal items.
- Fills in all reports as per hotel’s standards.
- Takes care of the lobby conditions and cleanliness.
- Keep and pass to HK Department the Lost and Found items as per established procedure.
- Receives and passes messages to the guests and management, provides wake up calls.
- Listens to guest remarks or complaints and rectifies wrong doing and any guest demand. Informs FO manager of all complaints.
- Responds to requests from guests for assistance and information.
- Coordinates with other personnel.
- Follows the department standards.
- Demonstrates an understanding and an awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety.
- Attends department meeting and training when requested.
- Is always clean and properly groomed on duty, according to hotel policy.
- Performs all duties other than above requested by the FO Supervisor, Manager and Hotel Manager.
Interested candidates can apply by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS or by sending a CV to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.