Corporate Recovery Specialist
An international financial group APS Holding - providing debt collection services, underwriting and asset management services across Central and South-Eastern Europe is searching for new team members for a newly opened branch: APS Montenegro.
APS is currently present in 13 countries and manages, with over 700 employees, more than 540 000 receivables, having some EUR 7bn assets under advisory.
Our Corporate Recovery department is looking for motivated and energetic
Corporate Recovery Specialist to join the team in Podgorica!
Responsibilities of the job:
- Management and Recovery of non-performing loans secured by tangible assets:
- Assessment of the case; preparation of tailored recovery strategy; execution of approved recovery strategy; monitoring of recovery process together with recommendations for improvements.
- Active involvement during legal enforcement – close monitoring of enforcement process, bankruptcy proceeding etc.
- Creative out of court solutions including negotiation with the debtor, identifying the reasons for insolvency, analysis of the capacity and willingness of the debtor for settlement, mastering conflict situations for win-win solution.
- Efficient resolution of collaterals securing managed NPLs.
- Administrative tasks related to recovery process.
- Secured NPL recovery experience necessary;
- University degree, preferably “Law”, “Economics”, “Business” is an advantage;
- Solid knowledge of respective laws – bankruptcy; enforcement;
- Proactive in problem solving;
- Advanced communication skills and accuracy of speech;
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Organized, client and result – oriented profile;
- Tenacity when handling potential conflict situations;
- Driving license;
- Fluency in English is a must.
- The opportunity of building a successful career in a dynamic environment, among a team of young professionals in a newly established company;
- Salary benefits according to performance.
Grab the opportunity to be a part of setting up a completely new branch of a successful International
company. Be one of the first employees and participate on creating and developing the initial
If you believe that your qualifications and profile matches the above description, please send your CV and recent photo using option "KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS".
* Note: In order to enhance your chance for entry to the shortlist it is very important to fill in detail all the fields listed in application form: add your CV in English and supporting documents that may be relevant to the given position (certificates, cover letter, references, etc.).