Montenegro Adventures, a destination management company and licensed tour operator based in Podgorica, is seeking applicants for the following position:
Sales & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assigned group enquiries from several different markets, focusing on specific business-related issues such as developing, marketing, contracting and selling of conferences, meetings, incentives or events. The Coordinator is responsible for helping clients select and organise their ideal conference / event for different budgets, provide advice about hotels, venues, routes, visas and many other aspects (give information related to venues, culture, nature, sightseeing, cuisine or logistics, etc.). Communication skills and focus on clients’ needs are obligatory in order to help determine the exact expectations of the clients.
In addition, the agent will collect and process payments, maintain statistical and financial records on sales, meet the agreed targets for the set periods, perform market researches, participate in creating the new website and other promotional tools to support the conferences and events in Montenegro, prepare and negotiate the contracts with the hotels, transportation companies, different suppliers; participate in tenders etc.
Secondary school diploma (University degree in tourism, languages, economy,
business administration or similar is preferable)
Desirable experience and skills
- Practical experience in a travel agency or sales and marketing in the hospitality industry is mandatory
- Fluency in English is obligatory, knowledge of additional language is desirable (German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, etc.)
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience in MICE is a plus
- Highest standards of integrity, diligence and professionalism
- Customer services approach; very good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to focus on clients’ needs for each individual enquiry
- Ability to plan, set priorities, and meet deadlines under pressure
- Well-organized, accurate and meticulous in compiling information from various sources and plan and organize clients’ travel itineraries
- Ability to travel is a must (driving license with a clean driving record preferable)
- Ready to work unorthodox hours
To be considered for the above position, please send the following:
- Cover letter of interest in English in a separate word/PDF document, specifying position you are applying for as well as motivation
- Curriculum Vitae in English
The process will consist of several phases:
- Shortlisting of the candidates who fulfill requirements (immediately after the deadline)
- Interviewing (expected to take place by the end of December, possibly in January, depending on number of candidates)
- Recommendation and certificates checkup (for candidates that have fulfilled above mentioned requirements only)
Please send your application using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS or to email@example.com
The deadline for submission is Friday, 21 December 2018.
Please specify which position you are applying for!
Only candidates that meet minimum requirements will be interviewed.
Montenegro Adventures is an equal opportunity employer.
Montenegro Adventures is a non-smoking environment.