Project Cost Control Engineer
Project Cost Control Engineer
Capital Estate doo Budva, investment and development company in the hospitality industry in Montenegro, is currently seeking to recruit Project Cost Control Engineer to be based in its offices in Budva.
The company is a part of a larger family holding company which currently owns different assets and businesses across Europe.
Capital Estate is engaged in a design & build process of an attractive 320 rooms beachfront hotel, envisioned to be operated by a renewed world hotel operator. The hotel is first of many future large scale hospitality projects of Capital Estate in Montenegro.
- Responsible to control and monitor all project expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors, and contractors.
- Perform commercial review of design documents and undertake value engineering exercise
- Assist in performing a technical and commercial review of tenders
- Monitor status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Prepare regular purchase & delivery status report.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve commercial issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project within the approved budget.
- Attend project meetings and discussions with the PM team and external consultants/contractors/suppliers.
- Prepare regular project costing reports to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Provide cost control advice to the internal PM team
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Reports to: CEO of Capital Estate and other senior management.
Requirements to the candidates
Education: Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering
Past employment experience: minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Technically strong in project cost planning and reporting.
- Language skills: Montenegrin language (mother tongue or fluent), English language (fluent), Russian language (a plus).
- Familiarity with MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Possess good project background and technical writing ability and skills.
Key knowledge and skills required for this position:
- Obligatory language skills: English (proficient)
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Ability to plan and forecasts
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to solve problems
- Good negotiation skills.
● Eligible to work in Montenegro
● Honesty & Integrity
● Team player
● Initiative & proactive
● Excellent communication skills
● Tact and diplomacy.
Working schedule: 08:00 -16:00 - flexibility in the working schedule will be required
Place of work: Budva
Starting date: immediately
We also offer:
● great working environment
● young ambitious team
● work in the attractive hospitality sector
● possibility to be part of a successful company
● possibility to develop personal professional skills
● great opportunity in working on and developing:
- a pipeline of ambitious hotel projects (multiple 300+ rooms hotels),
- landmark projects, on prime seafront locations,
- a project which will establish an exclusive\trendy location on the coastal area,
- projects which will influence Montenegrin hospitality and tourism industries,
- projects that will be recognizable in the Mediterranean area.
If you consider yourself the right person and your professional background matches the vacant position, please send us your CV using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS or to the email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.