Corporate Recovery Specialist
An international financial group APS Holding - providing debt collection services, underwriting and asset management services across Central and South-Eastern Europe is searching for new team members for a newly opened branch: APS Montenegro.
APS is currently present in 13 countries and manages, with over 700 employees, more than 540 000 receivables, having some EUR 7bn assets under advisory.
Our Corporate Recovery department is looking for motivated and energetic
Corporate Recovery Specialist to join the team in Podgorica!
Responsibilities of the job:
- Management and Recovery of non-performing loans secured by tangible assets:
- Assessment of the case; preparation of tailored recovery strategy; execution of approved recovery strategy; monitoring of recovery process together with recommendations for improvements.
- Active involvement during legal enforcement – close monitoring of enforcement process, bankruptcy proceeding etc.
- Creative out of court solutions including negotiation with the debtor, identifying the reasons for insolvency, analysis of the capacity and willingness of the debtor for settlement, mastering conflict situations for win-win solution.
- Efficient resolution of collaterals securing managed NPLs.
- Administrative tasks related to recovery process.
- Secured NPL recovery experience necessary;
- University degree, preferably “Law”, “Economics”, “Business” is an advantage;
- Solid knowledge of respective laws – bankruptcy; enforcement; …;
- Proactive in problem solving;
- Advanced communication skills and accuracy of speech;
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Organized, client and result – oriented profile;
- Tenacity when handling potential conflict situations;
- Driving license;
- Fluency in English is a must.
- • The opportunity of building a successful career in a dynamic environment, among a team of young professionals in a newly established company;
- Salary benefits according to performance.
Grab the opportunity to be a part of setting up a completely new branch of a successful International
company. Be one of the first employees and participate on creating and developing the initial
If you are interested to apply to this vacancy please send us your CV using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.