The Headhunter provides HR services, HR consulting, raising awareness of employers about the importance of human resources departments in the company.
The Headhunter has offices in Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Serbia, Texas (USA).
For the purposes of our Client, multi-national REAL ESTATE company, located in 82 countries and territories around the world, we are posting job advertisement looking for:
- Coordinates the daily tasks of the staff composed of Real Estate Agents as well as all administrative matter pertaining to the office and staff. The Office Manager aids them in creating daily to yearly working plans and to achieve their target objectives which are commonly decided upon.
- Implements continuously the office’s Code of Ethics, Rule Book, Dress Codes guidelines in their staff. The Office Manager deals with the staff’s continuous training, while coordinating recruiting and retention strategies.
- Continuously monitors the staff in terms of performance both in the office and in the system while preserving the highest quality of customer service.
- Upholds the communication and periodic reporting towards the broker in what concerns the office’s issues. Organizes and achieves all the documents related to the client’s properties.
- Keeps informed on the real estate market, recent sales, market selling prices and the preservation of such data. The Office Manager aids in the creating and the implementing of the office’s marketing strategies.
- Aids the Broker in the establishing of the office’s/agent’s objectives as well as in the uphold of recurrent market analysis.
- Organizes periodic staff meetings and keeps minutes that will be translated in reports for the Broker
- Organizes work related events (ex. B2B meetings) to aid in generating leads and proceed to diffuse them between the agents.
- Office manager, administration experience.
- Excellent organization and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English language is a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
TryThe HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!