An international financial group APS Holding - providing debt collection services, underwriting and asset management services across Central and South-Eastern Europe is searching for new team members for a newly opened branch: APS Montenegro.
APS is currently present in 13 countries and manages, with over 700 employees, more than 540 000 receivables, having some EUR 7bn assets under advisory.
We are currently hiring an Office Manager for our office in Podgorica.
- Organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office;
- Make sure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively;
- Works with management to provide simple reporting to ensure effective implementation of the organization's strategies;
- Document management;
- Operating E-banking activities, managing invoices, basic accounting operations, communication with external accounting company;
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment;
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
- Maintaining the relationship with third parties;
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed;
- Arranging regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices;
- Attending conferences and training.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Financial reporting and operating skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Primary accounting skills;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Reliability, adaptability, good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Good command of English language.
- Training and career development opportunities;
- Competitive salary package;
- Professional and friendly working environment.
Grab the opportunity to be a part of setting up a completely new branch of a successful international
company. Be one of the first employees and participate on creating and developing the initial
If you believe that your qualifications and profile matches the above description, please send your CV and recent photo using option "KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS".
* Note: In order to enhance your chance for entry to the shortlist it is very important to fill in detail all the fields listed in application form: add your CV in English and supporting documents that may be relevant to the given position (certificates, cover letter, references, etc.).