We are seeking a Salesforce Supervisor to join our facilities team in a role which will see you control and implement the Salesforce in all units within operations department, as well as monitor and train the Salesforce end users.
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation and regular maintenance of Salesforce for Facilities Management;
- Coordination between the Facilities Management and the development team of Salesforce in order to constantly improve the system and to adapt to the real needs of FM (end user);
- Education of the technical team and support in the use of Salesforce;
- Coordination between other users of Salesforce within the operations department and providing support;
- Installation and testing of .APK files and Android applications;
- Generation of different types of reports from Salesforce;
- Tracking the overall productivity of Facilities Management through Salesforce reporting;
- Asset tracking and scheduled/reactive maintenance reporting from Salesforce;
- Providing IT support to customers regarding the requirements that are referred to the Facilities Management;
- Assisting with administrative tasks of the Facilities Management to improve the effectiveness of the technical team and the administration itself;
- Performance of all other tasks that do not exceed the above duties in its character.
A successful Salesforce Supervisor will have the following:
- High school degree, Advanced Technical or IT School;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the IT industry;
- Work experience of development and software testing;
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce environment is an asset;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
If you meet all of the above criteria then please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
All applications must be in English. Deadline for applications: position remains open until filled.