Independent ATM Tehnician
Although Payten brand is new in the Asseco group it has a track record of strong performance and satisfied clients of the Asseco South Eastern Europe Payment Business Unit it has derived from. It is a member of the Asseco South Eastern Europe group (ASEE), a leading IT provider in the SEE region in terms of the revenue derived from its own software and services. Covering 13 countries, ASEE is the top player for banking and strong in other industrial verticals. It employs more than 1,400 employees and is part of the Asseco Group, which ranks among top ten software vendors in Europe.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
INDEPENDENT ATM TECHNICIAN
About your Role:
As a Independent ATM Technician in our Delivery CARD ATM, you will be engaged in on field operations relating hardware defects removal reported, it’s preventive maintenance including service reparation of spare parts concerning equipment you are responsible for, as well as creating a plan of activities regarding preventive maintenance. Also, you will be responsible for software maintenance including problem solving, installation, re-installation and putting an ATM in production. Furthermore you will do on implementation of value added services, different analysis on client's request in order to support sales (pre sales activities) and project management activities for hardware and/or software migrations on client request.
- You have 2+ year of experience as ATM Technician or similar;
- You are familiar with computer hardware, software, network and communication technologies;
- You understand importance of quality of service towards customers and customer care;
- Your English language skills are on intermediate level;
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence;
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems;
- You are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing;
- You are a good team-player.
What we offer:
- Full-time indefinite employment including probation period;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people;
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects for prestigious clients;
- A mentor to help you develop technical skills in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings;
- When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work.
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, then please get in touch by contacting our HR department using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.