Porto Montenegro is seeking an agile and team-oriented Business Analyst to join our Marina team in a role which will see you evaluating marina performance using various measures in support of strategic and business planning, and providing recommendation on changes in business processes and procedures. The position reports to the Marina Director.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
Reporting, analysis and controlling
- Creating monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts;
- Creating informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement;
- Conducting insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues;
- Conducting and coordinating financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning;
- Developing budgets and financial plans for the department based on research and historical data;
- Preparing quantitative and qualitative variance reports of Budgets Vs Actuals, as well as Investigating and obtaining explanations for significant variances.
Business systems management
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions;
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements;
- Recommending controls by identifying problems and improving procedures;
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded and posted;
- Ensuring that all customer and contractual data is entered correctly and in line with reporting requirements;
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
A successful Marina Business Analyst will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business or any other numerical discipline or relevant work experience;
- Financial modeling skills and understanding of accounting;
- Broad ERP system knowledge is an asset, especially Salesforce;
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases is an asset;
- High level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Results oriented thinking;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to structure and detail;
- Strong team player with positive and a can-do attitude;
- The ability to perform under pressure.
If you meet all of the above criteria then please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
All applications must be in English. Deadline for applications is 12 noon, 20 June 2018.