PA to Sales & Marketing Director
Porto Montenegro is looking for a driven, motivated and confident Personal Assistant, to provide an efficient and responsive administrative and logistical service to Sales & Marketing Director, helping him to manage and prioritize his time. In this role, you will also be responsible for coordinating day-to-day office operations and providing full secretarial assistance to the management team in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Dealing with day to day administrative duties to enable smooth running of the office;
- Calendar management;
- Composing, editing and proofreading documents and correspondence that may vary in scope and complexity;
- Coordinating travel logistics including but not limited to: flight reservations, ground transportation, lodging, dining reservations etc.;
- Managing meeting logistics including but not limited to: calendar invitations, conference room reservations, preparation of meeting material, catering, scheduling of conference bridge as needed etc.;
- Taking minutes at meetings ensuring all key points are captured, summarised and effectively presented;
- Assisting in preparing and editing presentations;
- Preparing, collecting and/or summarizing a variety of documents related to ongoing departmental projects, such as reports, policies, analyses and spreadsheets;
- Facilitating departmental workflow as assigned by Director, including follow-up and follow-through to completion on all agreed actions;
- Serving as liaison with employees/external parties, maintaining credibility, trust and support;
- Maintaining a comprehensive filing and archiving system to ensure instant retrieval of documents;
- Identifying needs of Director and wider departmental team ahead of time, ensuring any issue is anticipated and communicated;
- Administration office backup/support;
- Managing special projects as assigned;
- Performing other duties as assigned by supervisor.
A successful Personal Assistant will have the following:
- Immaculate English skills (both spoken and written).
- Strong organizational and time management skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- High level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with clients, partners and employees at all levels, including high level executives.
- Keen sense of courtesy, tact and discretion.
Special Requirements and Education:
- University degree.
- Three to five years of experience as an administrative support.
- Understanding of exceptional customer service.
- Long-term career interest as a Personal Assistant with demonstrated longevity in previous roles.
If you meet all of the above criteria then please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
All applications must be in English. Deadline for applications is 12 noon, Friday 8 June 2018.