Head of department of ICT & computer science - Tirana
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative HR Company operating in Montenegro, Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, USA and Greece. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our Client, a unique International School which will combine British and Albanian curricula, opening up soon in Tirana, Albania we are looking for:
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT OF ICT COMPUTER SCIENCE - TIRANA
- Responsible for the management and delivery of the curriculum.
- Leading by example, championing the schools’ ethos and values at all times and help to build a positive working and learning environment for all colleagues and students;
- Day to day management, development and delivery of the academic curriculum and timetable for subjects ICT, Computer Sciences (Secondary Education), and Data
- Handling and Information Technology (core subject Foundation);
- Management and development of the teaching team; promoting a culture of collaboration; high expectations, professional standards and student safety, welfare and outcomes.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Educated to degree level;
- Recognized teaching qualification;
- At least three years of experience with similar responsibilities and duties;
- Good understanding of the UK education system;
- Native level of English;
- Proven Management ability / strong administration skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly, coherently and with authority;
- IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages;
- Drive, enthusiasm and a passion for education;
- Professional attitude towards work;
- Ability to make the right decisions quickly and calmly;
- Confidence and empathy;
- Ability to be part of and lead a team of people effectively;
- Ability to prioritize tasks during busy periods;
- Problem solving.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties
as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact the HeadHunter directly
on + 382 20 33 48 79 (Monday - Friday). Apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS until 20th May 2018.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name
your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!