Regent Hotels and Resorts is a global luxury hospitality brand encompassing hotels, resorts, residences and cruises. Regent’s operational team pride themselves on delivering faultless, anticipated service in each of their properties, combining the finest elements of Asian service philosophy with a deft local touch to ensure guests’ wishes are met each and every time.
Regent Porto Montenegro is currently having a Income Auditor vacancy.
In order to apply for the position you need to meet the following:
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel accounting.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a medium to large size hotels, experience in night auditing.
- Strong accounting knowledge, experience in income auditing.
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of MICROS, OPERA, MS office and SUN system, accounting for revenues in hospitality, budgeting, income control and statistical data.
- Ability to proactively anticipate and prioritize jobs.
- Prepared to work extended hours as required.
- Positive “Can do” attitude with a generous and uplifting team approach.
- Fluent English.
If you are looking for a job and you meet the above mentioned criteria we can help you with your search. Kindly provide us with your detailed resume in English using the option: KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* Note: In order to enhance your chance for entry to the shortlist it is very important to fill in detail all the fields listed in application form: add your CV in English and supporting documents that may be relevant to the given position (certificates, cover letter, references, etc.).