Customer Service Executive
HR company WEON, for a client, is looking for an exceptional candidate who is able to provide outstanding customer service.
This position requires experience for at least of 3 years in tourism customer management and support. The chosen candidate will have fluent verbal and written English as minimum. Knowing other languages is a plus.
The position offers opportunities for future advancement and grow along with the company. Future candidate will have further training and huge opportunities for development.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Customer Service Executive should have the following qualifications:
- Amadeus Globas Distribution System – Amadeus functionality, Amadeus introductory, Amadeus ticketing and emd- min. 3 years of experience working on Amadeus;
- Min. 3 years of experience working in commercial aviation or tourism;
- Min. 1 year of customer service experience;
- Graduated in tourism/languages/ economics- preferable;
- Ability to speak and write in english fluently and idiomatically (2nd language preferable).
Customer Service Executive should:
- Have tendency towards leadership;
- Be flexible and team oriented;
- Have very good organizational skills;
- Have very good IT skills - (Ms office (Excel, Word, PowerPToint, Outlook);
- Be capable for multitasking;
- Be patient and able to work under-pressure;
- Have high motivation to learn and grow with the company;
- Excellent verbal and communicaton skills.
- Job offers opportunity to work in friendly atmosphere with space for self development and progress in a global IT company;
- Full time contract – after 3 months of testing period;
- Private health care.
If you believe you are the right person for this position please send your CV by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
* Note: In order to enhance your chance for entry to the shortlist it is very important to fill in detail all the fields listed in application form: add your CV in English and supporting documents that may be relevant to the given position (certificates, cover letter, references, etc.).