Porto Montenegro is currently recruiting for a Landscaping Manager to join our Facilities department and take the full responsibility for delivery of landscape services. Responsibilities include landscape maintenance and landscape design activities, project prioritizing, procuring all materials and contracts for services, managing all aspects of staff management, and other duties. This job requires comprehensive knowledge of landscaping methods, standards and equipment; and the ability to direct the work of staff to maintain the appearance of all grounds and provide a safe environment for residents and/or visitors.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Creating and ensuring delivery of a complete landscape maintenance service, defining and coordinating the delivery of a preventative maintenance schedule;
- Performing regular Landscape Condition Checkups and taking measures for repairs and improvements, as appropriate;
- Managing on-site contractors involved in landscape project/improvements;
- Planning and operating an in-house nursery seasonal production of annual plants;
- Creating landscape designs/improvement suggestions according to Clients' and Retailer’s requirements;
- Following strategic direction, creating and delivering the Landscape Maintenance Plans including staff education/training;
- Preparing various Landscape Maintenance reports and plans, including semiannual maintenance reports for Condominium Association meetings (CA);
- Supervising budget and expenditures, predicted variances and supplying direction when needed;
- Maintaining Policies and SOP’s for Landscape Maintenance Service, ensuring effective roll-out internally and externally to support the existence of a safety culture, including templating and recording documentation;
- Staff management including, but not limited to: hiring qualified employees, coordinating and directing in performing regular duties, providing for their professional development, conducting performance management and disciplinary processes, addressing employee relations.
A successful Landscaping Manager will have the following:
- University degree in Horticulture or Landscape architecture;
- Five (5) or more years of experience in landscape maintenance or relative, with at least two (2) years in a managerial position, to include managing projects and budgets, developing plans, implementing improvements, landscape design, etc.;
- Fluency in Montenegrin and English, both spoken and written;
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite of products. Basic knowledge of AutoCAD application is preferred;
- Valid driving license - B category.
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and oversee multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to take quick action and resolve emergency field maintenance requests;
- Ability to manage people to consistently maintain a very high level of quality in the landscape;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
If you meet all of the above criteria then please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
All applications must be in English.