Porto Montenegro is currently recruiting for an IT Administrator to join our IT Team during the summer season (May 1st - September 30th). The IT Administrator will work closely with other IT staff in maintaining and administering the full spectrum of the IT infrastructure. This includes ordering, setting up, helping to manage and support all the IT systems and services, including laptops and desktops, as well as all peripheral devices such as printers, plotters, mobile devices etc. Also, the IT Administrator will support all internal and external users employed by Adriatic Marinas on a daily basis. Therefore, the candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, plus the ability to understand our staff’s IT related needs and challenges.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Supporting all users, as well as computer equipment: laptops, PC, MAC, printers and plotters etc.;
- Configuring all new workstations and laptops;
- Supporting, installing and configuring all user software: Alfresco, Sun financial, MS Office, Mcafee antivirus etc.;
- Communicating with all external suppliers and service providers;
- Troubleshooting and resolving all issues encountered with hardware and software. Escalating requests to the appropriate party, as needed. Replacing or repairing defective parts and equipment;
- Keeping systems down time to a minimum and all systems running to the standard appropriate for each user. Ensuring business issues are resolved in priority order where there is more than one system failure;
- Organizing and taking care of printer supplies;
- Handover and replacement of workstations following procedures and creating the asset lists that allows tracking the IT equipment.
A successful IT Administrator will have the following:
- University degree in computer science or equivalent preferred;
- Extensive experience with SB and home networks;
- Experience with installation of Windows and MAC OS;
- Experience in Basic User Accounts configurations;
- Fluency in Montenegrin and English, both spoken and written;
- Driving license - B category.
- Ability to install, configure and troubleshoot application software: MS office, Adobe, AutoCAD, Mcafee antivirus client etc.;
- Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- A team player and self-motivated person with desire for exceeding expectations.
If you meet all of the above criteria then please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
All applications must be in English.