Reservation Manager / Supervisor
Regent Porto Montenegro is currently having an opening for:
RESERVATION MANAGER / SUPERVISOR
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
Inventory management, Maximizing revenue by ensuring that the rate pricing strategy is respected, Market Trends and analysis, Operations of the Reservation Department.
Responsibilities and essential job function include but are not limited the following:
- To ensure information on the hotels property management system are accurate and current at all times.
- To monitor and control various reservation operation according to the departmental operating procedure.
- Ensure compliance to the Best Rate guarantee and Rate Parity.
- Handled all enquiries & requests related to room bookings and simultaneously in charge of promoting and maintaining good public relations.
- Handles any guest’s complaint in a professional manner.
- Ensure that all the procedure followed by the department as per the standard operating procedure.
- In charge of updating and reviewing and maintaining all Procedures for Reservations.
- Organize and Conduct daily briefing with reservation team.
- Controlling and monitoring reservations for the high demand period.
- Attend all relevant meetings in the absence of Revenue Manager.
- To keep department informed of all changes in system or procedures.
- Conduct Revenue Meetings in the absence of the Revenue Manager.
- Maintain and Monitor PMS, CRS, OXI interface with OPERA along with the IT Manager and report any malfunction to Revenue Manager.
- Ensures that rosters & overtime is managed appropriately according to operational needs.
- Practices proper telephone etiquette with colleagues and guests.
- Maintain positive and professional relationship with Sales, Front Office, Housekeeping, Finance, IT.
- Adhere and promote all company safety and process.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are tidy and professional.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Perform any other work duties requested by direct supervisor.
- Ensures all activities are carried out honestly, ethically and within the parameters of the Law.
- 3 years of experience as Supervisor or Reservation Manager.
- Outstanding sophisticated communication and detailed oriented.
- Must be fluent in English (verbal and written), any other languages is added benefit.
- Skill Requirements (Must be computer literate), Opera Knowledge is imperative.
- Strong personality and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible, reliable and flexible.
- Ability to work under pressure, team player.
- Constant focus and attention to guest’s needs.
- Must be multitask in an intense, ever changing environment while remaining accurate.
If you are looking for a job and you meet the above mentioned criteria we can help you with your search. Kindly provide us with your detailed resume in English using the option: KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* Note: In order to enhance your chance for entry to the shortlist it is very important to fill in detail all the fields listed in application form: add your CV in English and supporting documents that may be relevant to the given position (certificates, cover letter, references, etc.).