Assistant to Financial Controller
Key accountabilities will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management reports;
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts;
- Assisting in the preparation of information for banks related to obtaining financing. Periodic reporting to banks as required by loan agreements;
- Completing miscellaneous analysis as requested;
- Ad hoc duties, as assigned by FC.
A successful Assistant to Financial Controller will have the following:
- University Degree in Economics/Business;
- One year of experience in controlling or similar field or of experience in a Big Four audit firm;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite of products (must be an expert in Excel);
- Fluency in Montenegrin and English, both spoken and written;
- Excellent understanding of and ability in financial modeling.
- Superb attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports;
- Ability to work under pressure whilst adhering to stringent deadlines;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality related to sensitive information;
- A team player and self-motivated person with a can-do attitude.
Deadline for applications is 12 noon, Monday 11 December 2017.
If you meet all of the above criteria then please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
All applications must be in English.