HR company WEON for the client - one of the single largest foreign direct investors in Montenegro that owns the properties on the Montenegrin coast for the purposes of development of hotel and tourist complexes of the highest category, is looking for experienced professionals for the position of:
- Ensuring compliance with internal financial procedures and policies, internal financial controls;
- Preparing timely and accurate managerial reports for the company and its clients, namely:
- preparing monthly managerial reports including comment,
- preparing forecasts,
- maintaining and improving layouts for reporting,
- storing reports in an internal database system,
- presenting reports to senior staff, when requested,
- preparing various ad hoc reports and analysis,
- participating in the cash flow management meetings;
- Assisting in preparation, execution and control of budgets;
- Cooperating with the company's partners providing accounting, payroll and tax services, namely:
- supervising accounting documents flow,
- supervising and controlling regular and ad hoc accounting reports,
- assisting in preparation of annual audit reports,
- providing additional information to the accounting documents,
- being responsible for timely collection of extracts from accounting records from providers and control over them,
- update and control analytics of the accounting base, as per company requirements;
- Assisting in transfer pricing methodology application, namely:
- responsible for timely collection of timesheets reports from staff,
- assisting with timesheets reports preparation when necessary,
- collecting information necessary for invoices issuance,
- issuing invoices;
- Managing invoices for the company and its clients, namely:
- controlling and sorting incoming/outcoming invoices,
- responsible for invoices timely collection and handling over to accountants,
- registering invoices in the internal database,
- preparing payments and related reports,
- providing information to senior staff,
- control of the record of the invoices into accounting books;
- Managing business trips, cash and business card reports, namely:
- responsible for timely collection of business trips reports from staff,
- assisting with business trips reports preparation when necessary,
- controlling business trips reports and registering them in the internal database;
- Supervising petty cash management;
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested by the direct manager.
Requirements to the candidates:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance / economics and/or in financial / managerial accounting or similar.
Past employment experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant past employment experience.
- Language skills: Montenegrin language (mother tongue or fluent), English language (fluent), Russian language (a plus);
- Familiarity with MS Office: Advanced Excel skills (to include familiarity with pivot tables, lookups, filters and logical formulas), Word, PowerPoint;
- Financial planning and reporting skills;
- Excellent cash flow management skills;
- Solid knowledge of accounting and basic knowledge of tax regulation;
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus.
Key knowledge and skills required for this position:
- Obligatory language skills: English (proficient);
- Ability to perform multiple tasks;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large amount of numbers and data;
- Ability to plan and forecasts;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Good negotiation skills.
- Honesty & Integrity;
- Team player;
- Initiative & proactive;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Place of work: Budva;
- Starting date: immediately;
- Contract length: permanent full time employment;
- Trial period: 3 -6 months.
We also offer:
- Great working environment;
- Young ambitious team;
- Work in attractive hospitality sector;
- Possibility to be part of a successful company;
- Possibility to develop personal professional skills;
- Working on and developing:
- pipeline of ambitious hotel projects (300+ rooms, 70.000 + m2 of GDA etc.),
- landmark projects, on prime sea front locations,
- attractive touristic infrastructure in Montenegro,
- project which will establish exclusive\trendy location on costal area,
- projects which will influence Montenegrin hospitality and tourism industries,
- projects that will be recognizable in the Mediterranean area.
If you believe you are the right person for this position please send your CV by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
* Note: In order to enhance your chance for entry to the shortlist it is very important to fill in detail all the fields listed in application form: add your CV in English and supporting documents that may be relevant to the given position (certificates, cover letter, references, etc.).