The Chedi Luštica Bay is the first of seven hotels within the beautiful Luštica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it provides a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina lends to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi opened its doors in July 2018. The Chedi Team is fully committed to providing a unique and memorable guest experience. We have formed a team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value teamwork, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity while making our vision reality.
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
The Chedi Lustica Bay was born out of a desire to celebrate an active, healthy lifestyle: to experience the beauty our peninsula's nature has to offer, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travellers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Front Office Department
Reporting to: Bell Captain / Front Office Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
- Welcoming guests upon their arrival in a friendly and caring manner
- Assisting the arriving and departing guests with luggage according to Hotel standards in order to ensure guests satisfaction
- Escorting guests to their designated rooms
- Strict adherence to LQA Standards related to Front Office
- Providing explanations and information about hotel services
- Providing additional details about room amenities and facilities to ensure guest comfort
- For regular guests, if appropriate, maintain a friendly and caring conversation
- Keep abreast on hotel hotel products and services as well as on various tourist and business information that may be of interests to guests
- Collecting luggage from room guests and keep them in secure area until guests departure
- Storing of guests luggage into the luggage room
- Takes care of parking of guest vehicles when needed
- Handles all luggage with care
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager, such as valet parking services
- High School Diploma
- Basic knowledge of hotel and Front Office operations
- Basic knowledge of PMS Opera
- Full proficiency in English, additional languages are an advantage
- Previous Hotel experience is an advantage
- Superb communications skills
- Appealing appearance
- Driver Licence - B Category
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be a part of the Front Office Team of one of the best rated and awarded hotels in Montenegro
- Training & development opportunities within the company
- Opportunities for participation in Task Force international exposure program
- Organized shared accommodation in Radovići for those coming outside of Tivat, Kotor, Budva
- Organized Transportation for employees on the route Radovići – The Chedi Luštica Bay
- Regular Chedi Team discounts
- Regular Orascom discounts
- Regular LHW discounts
- 2 meals in Staff Canteen
- Competitive salary + proportion of service charge
- Incentive Program opportunities
- Trainings & Development Opportunities
- We are eagerly awaiting your applications!
Candidates meeting the above listed requirements shall be contacted for further steps.
Please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.